Warning! When you reinstall a server, all data on that server will be wiped!
Reinstall your KVM using the Autoinstall OS function.
- Login to your KVM VPS panel with your email address and password.
- Click on "Services" (1)
- Select the machine you would like to reinstall (2)
- Click on the blue "AutoInstall OS" button (3)
- Select the OS of your choice (4)
- Enter a secure password (5)
- Optional: paste your SSH-RSA key
- Optional: paste your "post install script" which executes right after the KVM is installed.
- Click "Start the installation" (6)
The installation will take around 10 minutes to complete (Some Windows installations can take longer).