Reinstall KVM and VRS
For both KVM and VRS virtualization you can reinstall your Virtual Private Server you will find two possibilities in our VPS Server Admin.
- First login to the VPS server admin at https://manage.edis.at/vps/
- In the left menu choose which type of VPS you want to manage and then choose the specific VPS from the upper-menu
You can now either do a fully automated install:
- Click Autoinstall at the bottom of the page
- Fill in the new Root password
- After a few minutes the server will be reinstalled
Or you can do a manual reinstall through VNC:
- Turn ON VNC
- Set a VNC password if you do not have one
- In the Boot "pulldown" menu choose the OS you want to install (and acknowledge your choice)
- In the top KVM/VRS "pulldown" menu choose ''Hard Reset'' (and acknowledge)
- Now connect to the server with VNC and do the installation.
The reinstallation of your OpenVZ VPS can be done in the SolusVM panel.
- First login to the SolusVM panel at https://solus.edis.at/login.php
- Click on the hostname of the server you want to reinstall (or click 'manage' behind it)
- Click on the Reinstall icon in the middel of the page
- Select the OS you want to install by clicking the radio button behind the OS
- Now press the green Reinstall button at the bottom of the screen